About Me!


Hello everyone! My name is Cara Crocker, better known as Ms. C, and I am a 2nd grade teacher. After graduating from UNCW I decided to jump straight in to my career. So, here I am now teaching 2nd grade! This is my first year so I am a little nervous but very excited to see what the year will bring!


On a more personal level, I am 24 years old and a mother to 2 precious little boys. My oldest just turned 5 years old and my youngest will be here anytime now. I am pregnant, due October 28th. My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 years now and I can honestly say I am lucky to be sharing my life with my best friend!

1. I am the 2nd tallest woman in my family & I am only 5ft 2 (actually I am 5ft 1.5in but shhh)
2. I LOVE Chocolate!! (I'm surprised I am not 500lbs due to it)
3. Math is my favorite subject.
4. I am from Manassas, Virginia.
5. I have a minor in Psychology.
6. I have 2 younger siblings, a sister and a brother.
7. My favorite color is purple.
8. I am afraid of heights (but I love roller coasters).
9. I like the beach but love the pool.
10. My eyes change color (they go from blue to gray and sometimes look greenish)

No comments:

Post a Comment