My Classroom

Just a little preview of my classroom! Keep it mind this is my first year of teaching so my room is a work in progress!
Reading is a KEY concept for all grades! In my class I not only make it known that reading is important but I also make sure my students know it is FUN as well! What better way to enjoy a good book than by relaxing on some comfy pillows and bean bag chairs in a quiet section of the room?
This is my student tech area. It's not much at the moment but it provides an area for the children to do research, take AR tests, and have fun time (when they are done with their work of course).
I prefer round tables in my classroom. I feel it provides appropriate "personal space" for each student. When its time to do group activities, projects or work with a partner time, it is very easy to just have the students work with their neighbors instead of having to move desks around to face each other. 



No comments:

Post a Comment